Galerie Sans Nom
Call for Submissions
2017 - 2018 Programming
Deadline : April 1st 2017 at 11:59PM (AST)
Applicants will be notified of the jury's decision by May 2017.
Galerie Sans Nom is an artist-run centre dedicated to the presentation of visual and multidisciplinary art. Since 1977, the centre has supported artists initiatives, encouraging experimentation and innovation. Galerie Sans Nom's programming takes into account current artistic tendencies and reflects contemporary issues while remaining relevant to its social and artistic community. GSN extends its activities to a variety of artistic practices and disciplines in order to respond to the changing needs of a diverse community in a growing urban environment. Galerie Sans Nom respects CARFAC recommended artists fees.
The jury will only review complete proposals submitted via our online form.
The site will not allow you to save your progress. Have all of your files ready.
All filenames should only contain letters and numbers. Other characters may result in your file being rejected by the site.
Submissions should include :
- Letter of intent
- Title and detailed description of the proposed project
- Technical requirements of the project
- Curriculum vitae and short biography
- 10-15 examples of recent work (digital format)
- images : jpeg only / 72 dpi / max. width 1024 pixels
- video and audio files : please submit a URL to an online link - 5 minutes maximum
- Detailed list of support material
- Press kit (optional)
- You may submit each of these documents as independent PDF files or as one single PDF file.